As children enter school, their positioning and mobility needs change. Fortunately, we are here to help your child adjust to those changes. We work with parents and children (at home or school), along with home and school-based therapists to evaluate, select, customize, and fit the right equipment to meet each child’s physical and activity needs.
After an in-depth consultation and assessment we recommend products that fit now, with planned adjustments to accommodate your child’s growth. Our product solutions include:
- Custom Bathtub Chairs & Shower Chairs
- Bath & Shower Supports
- Custom Wheelchairs (including Ultra-Light, Tilt-in-Space, &/or Power Mobility)
- Adaptive Strollers (including Transit Models)
- Gait Trainers & Standers
- Specialty Beds & Sleep Positioning Systems
- Activity Chairs for Home or School
- Adaptive Commodes & Toileting Systems
- Sensory-Modulation Products
- Adaptive Products for Activities of Daily Living
How the Process Works
Even though we do not accept insurance, we do provide paperwork for you to submit to insurance for reimbursement. When the equipment is ready for delivery, our specialist returns to the home or school, with your therapist to ensure accurate fitting. During that time, we also educate you on the proper use and maintenance of the equipment.
Contact us for all your child’s needs. We proudly serve customers throughout the five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties.